Thursday 12 May 2011

A fabulous fix


Winter has struck! It's hard to wake up before the sun even opens his eyes, yet the smell of freshly brewed coffee never makes me hesitate!! I like it. I l-o-v-e, LOVE it. I  love it any time of day, but especially in the mornings, or after a freezing surf in jbay or cape town.  Some people don't seem to be effected by caffine, but I, on the other hand, love the 'quick pick me up' that good quality coffee gives me.  It makes life just that much more enjoyable.  I feel my creativity doubles after a cuppa'!! I love coffee dates with friends. And drinking coffee in the rain. Well not literally in the rain, but ya know how we do! Coffee for me, coffee for you, Coffee for Africa.  (Just because we have the best rusks - OUMA -hells yeah!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment